Thursday, August 24, 2006

DAY 6

Went out for a little walk around the hotel area and found a double-storey shop with a lot of cheap goodies (mostly household items). I found some goodies for myself! Yay.

Along the way, we saw this sign. Interesting.
Colourful and attractive packaging.Bus-stop. When mum was browsing at some plums, I quickly grabbed the camera to capture the cute traffic lights of Taiwan. The green man looks as if he needs the toilet urgently!
Headed for some last minute shopping before our flight!Decided to try taking the train! The map.Fortunately, we had no problem in purchasing the tickets (thank god I am a Chinese).And off we go!The train is coming. Another blurred me.
Wahseh, anyhow take also look so artistic. I win liao. (refering to photo below)Last lunch in Taiwan.
I die die also want to eat 鲁肉饭. But this one is not as nice as the one I had earlier. The bowl on the right is just a normal bowl of Beehoon Soup.
蚝煎. Rather starchy, but I am pretty okay with it. Have I said that I eat almost everything?

At another stall, other than a bowl of balls (meatballs, fishballs and sotongballs) and a serving of wah kuey (kuey made in a bowl, my mum's favourite), we also ordered...My favourite 蚝仔面线. I'M LOVING IT! :D
After some shopping around, we're back in 三兄妹.And we ordered 粉圆爱玉 (Pearls with a kind of jelly) and 芒果蜜雪花 (Mango shaved-ice).

VERY SHIOK! :D

***

Goodbye Taiwan, I'll be back. :D

Afternote: I love the way I pigged out throughout the trip. I will definitely go back there for more shopping and more food. Other than the shopping and food, the people there are generally very friendly and accepting. It is definitely a place that I'll recommend people (especially Chinese because there'll be no language barrier at all) to go! :)


***

*Shopping *

I must admit, I am both a great saver and a great spender. At one moment I can be so stingy about ten cents or two, and in another moment, I'll be throwing many bucks on stuff I like. I think I just want to make myself happy. I think that's the most important thing. I've got to dote myself because there's no one who'll dote me as much as I dote myself. :) Here's my shopping! I think I did not post up everything I bought. Oh well, too much liao! Hahahaha...

Some pop-up stickers that I've bought.A very sweet card.Very pretty organisers! :DNew paper diary for myself.Someone who does not like to read bought two books for herself.Postcard is a must-buy for me in every overseas trip. (Zhu Rou and Bai Cai are museum exhibitions. The Bai Cai is made of some kind of a jade. I think the Zhu Rou looks very real!)
I love the golden buttons!
小可爱s. Too bad I am too meaty for these. Bought them for my smaller size friends.
A pink top for myself!
Another green tee with shimmering design!
I love the design! And the cut of the tee is nice as well, can help hide my flaws and flaunt my (limited) assets.
Metal eggs bought for others. I have not tried them myself yet.Brought these pens to lessons and almost everyone said they look cute.
Bought a belt for only a few bucks. (Think around 5 bucks)
A funky cream-coloured handbag for myself again. :D
Four pairs. Three flutes.Two pairs of socks.And one blouse...
with a BIG bow at the back.Think my new blue dress goes well with my new brown shoes.
Haa, nice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home