DAY 3
Our tourguide brought us to a shop which sells 灵芝.
But of course, we totally have no interest in buying any.
Saw this picture on the wall- an old lady (太鲁阁族) with her mouth area tattooed. Tattooing is a tradition for married women. Hope I did not remember the reason wrongly.
Seriously, I forgot what happened on this day because judging from the clothes I wore on each day, the places which we were supposed to visit on this day were visited on the day before. So I shall just post random pictures which I think were taken on this day.
Mum and big erm, thing.
According to the information I have, I perceive that this place is 新崛江夜市.
Tried this long icecream, which is the specialty of another part of Taiwan (which I have forgotten, anyone remember?)+035.jpg)
Very crispy (heaty) 胡椒饼. I ate half of it (the crust only) and threw it away because I don't quite like beef. Actually I didn't know it has beef filling. So, people who don't take beef can take note of this. :)
Our tourguide brought us to a shop which sells 灵芝.
But of course, we totally have no interest in buying any.
Saw this picture on the wall- an old lady (太鲁阁族) with her mouth area tattooed. Tattooing is a tradition for married women. Hope I did not remember the reason wrongly.Seriously, I forgot what happened on this day because judging from the clothes I wore on each day, the places which we were supposed to visit on this day were visited on the day before. So I shall just post random pictures which I think were taken on this day.
Mum and big erm, thing.According to the information I have, I perceive that this place is 新崛江夜市.
Tried this long icecream, which is the specialty of another part of Taiwan (which I have forgotten, anyone remember?)+035.jpg)
Very crispy (heaty) 胡椒饼. I ate half of it (the crust only) and threw it away because I don't quite like beef. Actually I didn't know it has beef filling. So, people who don't take beef can take note of this. :)
This picture reminds me of a joke our tourguide told us.
Tourguide found a stall named "花枝肉丸". He ordered a bowl.
Boss handed him a bowl of 肉丸s.
Him:为什么招牌写着"花枝肉丸", 但是里面没有花枝, 只有肉丸呢?
Boss (female): 唉哟! 我的名叫"花枝"啦!
-_-
P/S: Met a few Caucasians who are selling accessories there. When we were only browsing (not even touching) the bracelets, and they quickly placed forced us to wear them and kept saying how pretty we look after we wore the bracelets. Huh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home