On our way to somewhere again. We passed by 花莲太鲁阁 (Hua Lian Tai Lu Ge).
The strong currents are sometimes scary to see.
And then, Yeeshan performed the stunt of the day- carrying two umbrellas. Hahaha..
Gawd, I look so sleepy from all the naps in the bus.
Guess where?
(Answer: Outside the toilet. Teeheehee!)
Erm, it's quite dangerous to stand in the middle of the road. So kids, don't try to perform the same stunt as me.
Next, we went to...
watch some dance performances by the 山地人 (Shan Di Rens).
I want the photographer to catch my leg in mid-air but she just didn't get what I mean. -_-A normal shot.
*yawn*
The dancing was quite boring actually. The host, who's a man, was wearing heels! Heels higher than what I can manage to wear!
Three very short clips of the better dance. (The earlier ones are really 不像样.)
We spotted two fine young men! Yeeshan like this one,
while I like this one!
Mine is more handsome. :P But I didn't get to hold his hand! Boo. I got to hold the hand of the guy who's fatter and less handsome. (Who said looks are not important?) How disappointing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home